Keeping in mind the trust our patrons repose in us, infection control within the operatories as well as behind the scenes is given utmost importance and is at par with international standards.
- All the equipments used for achieving optimum sterilization are manufactured by reputed companies assuring quality infection control. ADA (American Dental Association) and ISO approved infection control and protocols are strictly followed.
- Dry heat and chemical sterilization, biosonic cleaners, autoclave and UV chambers are the sterilization methods followed.
- We strongly believe in the practice of using disposables like gloves, suction tubes, protective face masks, eye shields and shoe covers.
- All the instruments are packed in specially designed individual pouches which are sterilised and opened in front of the patient.
- Dental and surgical waste generated in the clinic is disposed in a sanitary manner as per the guidelines.
- Working surfaces and operatories are sanitised in between appointments.